Saturday, June 25, 2011

Frustrated

So my journey with the Yummy Mummies has hit a speed bump so you could say. Certain members of the group have been slacking MAJOR and it is starting to where thin on myself and others who really are in this to make a serious change in our lives. It pisses me off that the ones who are causing the issues think they are queen shits when really they are far from it. They are to blind to see how their actions or lack there of have effected others in a very negative way.

I have sent out an email voicing some of my options and I did this because there are others who needed an easy way out of the situation. Now I think what I need to do is move on and get myself focused and take the steps I need to take to get me where I need to be.

Once again in my life I am left to eliminate the bad to be able to move forward. I just hope that this time around eliminating all the bad does not mean eliminating all the friends I have made. Some I realize now are not real friends and I will not be sad to see them go.

Now is the time for ME

No comments:

Post a Comment