Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What to do - Confused

Ok so lately my husband and I have both been weighing our future. and what we both want to be doing. I have for a few years now been undecided what I want to pursue as a career. There are so many things that i think I would love to do, ECE, teacher, nurse, pedatric nursing, PSW. So many great options but everytime I think I have decided on one a part of me is screaming for my camera. I cant seem to just push my love of photography to the point where I just want it as a hobby. I just dont feel that I have enough talent to make a full time carrer out of it as much as I would love that. I also donèt have the experiance to work in a studio doing portraits becasue if I did I would have gotten one of the jobs I applied for. I just cant put off that deep down I really just want to be taking pictures. I so look forward to doing weddings every summer but I want to be doing more then just weddings. I want to get more experiance in portraits, infants, maternaty photos. Lack of studio equipment and space it my biggest probelm. What should I do

No comments:

Post a Comment