o I have always loved to write. not always stories or poems. Alot of the time I tend to just start typing everything that is in my head. I often start off on one topic and end somewhere completely different. And I think for this reason I have never been able to finish any of the longer stories, or novels if you will that I have started. I always dide good in school writing my short stories. I even had one published in a year book. But I have always dreamed of writing and more importantly finishing a full length story. I amazes me when I hear of people writing their first book and finding great success. I look up to those who have writen a book without knowing the success it will bring them, those are the books that have great success because the author is writing for passion not for a paycheck.
My husband is an amazing writer and I have admired his talents even before we started dating. He is also working on two different books. I have had the chance to read what he has so far and they are great.
Maybe I will try and find the focus to finish one story.
Just find the time and start doing it. That's what I did. But remember it can take years to finish a good novel. Just don't give up.
ReplyDelete